The mission of Greater Pearlie Grove M.B. Church is to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ and to inspire in all a love for Jesus Christ and for people. Further, we are called to minister to the needs of people and to contend for the faith through a better understanding of God’s Word. The church has over 35 ministries designed to point people to Christ.
- The Bible is the Word of God divinely inspired and protected throughout the ages; and it is the truth without any mixture of error and is the supreme standard by which all human conduct, creeds, and opinions should be tried.
- That there is only one true and living God and He is revealed to us through the Trinity - God the Father, God the Son (Jesus Christ), and God the Holy Spirit; and Who is worthy of all honor, worship, and praise. He is Creator, Redeemer, and Ruler of Heaven and Earth.
- In the full humanity and deity of Jesus Christ. We believe in His virgin birth, sinless life, death on the cross for our sins, bodily resurrection and ascension, and present ministry of intercession on behalf of believers.
- In the personality and deity of the Holy Spirit Who regenerates unbelievers, the evidence of which is repentance, faith, and newness of life. We believe He indwells believers, enabling them to live a godly life, transforming them to the likeness of Christ, and keeping them by the power of God until the day of Jesus Christ.
- That man was created in the image of God and was intended to have fellowship with God. However, since Adam, all men are sinners by nature and by choice, and are under the just condemnation of the Holy and Righteous God.
- That salvation is by grace through faith in Jesus Christ alone, who is the only and all-sufficient Savior and the only Mediator between God and man; and that the Gospel of Salvation should be shared with every person in the world.
- That the Church, the Body of Christ, is a group of baptized believers, associated by covenant in the faith and fellowship of the Gospel. The two ordinances of the Church that we observe are Baptism by immersion in water and the Lord's Supper, a provision of bread and of fruit of the vine, representing the body and blood of Christ.
- That Jesus Christ will indeed return.